Friday, June 09, 2006

Nothing Much Going On

I am trying to stay away from J in all ways and haven't communicated with him this week since Monday's email. I know I need to stay away from him, and I keep hoping my desire for him will fade over time.

I know that J's kids are with him until Father's Day so it would do no good to try and contact him until then anyway. One week after that, my family will be going on vacation. The hardest time I will have is that week between Father's Day and our vacation. Hopefully, I can sustain the willpower to leave J alone. I really think I can unless he contacts me first. Then it will be more difficult, but I have to persevere.

I have to make this marriage work, and try to fall back in love with W. He is working so hard on this marriage, and I am struggling so much with it. Things just went so far wrong before trying to turn it around. I still don't know if we can make it, but I will keep trying at least for a while. I can't expect things to be great overnight. I'm trying to be patient.

No comments: