Monday, September 24, 2007

Earworm with Irony

There's a song that has just planted itself in my head lately. I can't shake it no matter what. I try getting other songs stuck there to replace it but to no avail. So what's a girl to do but see what videos there may be on YouTube to this song. I do so hope you'll enjoy it with me now.

As goofy as these guys are acting you've gotta figure that under the kind of stress they must be under day in and day out they deserve a little goofball fun on occasion.
100% support for the troops.
0% support for the war.

___________________________________

In other news, could my horoscope for today be more timely? I think not.
Your fantasies have been rather satisfying, but now this escapist behavior won't help you reach your goals. Although your most vivid dreams are more colorful than real life, don't let them lure you off track. You will never know what is possible unless you give it a chance by telling others what you truly want.

___________________________________

One other thing. I had a very vivid dream last night, quite detailed, and I remember much of it. I also think I know what it represents. More on this later when I have the time to write it out.

No comments: