Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

A – An advantage you have – Intelligence

B – Blue or brown eyes – Blue

C – Chore you hate – Cleaning Toilets

D – Dad’s name – Too uncommon to share here, but thanks for asking

E – Essential start of your day – Coffee black, and lots of it

F – Favorite color – Purple (on days when it isn’t Orange and Blue)

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – Passed the CPA exam

H – Habit you have – Playing with my hair, particularly when it’s long like it is now

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – Weightloss

J – Job title – Sr. Bean Counter

K – Kohls or Target – Target, but I like Kohls too

L – Living arrangements – Just me and N and the dog in a house much too big and expensive for the three of us

M – Music you like – Varied to the nth degree, very few genres I don’t like

N - Nicknames – None now; when I was a kid I got called Fat Girl a lot, but I’m not really partial to that nickname.

O – Overnight hospital stay – Other than being born, just one when I had my gallstone riddled gall bladder removed.

P – Pet Peeve – People who pronounce my name wrong after I’ve corrected them more than once.

Q – Quote that you like most – In a conversation, keep in mind that you're more interested in what you have to say than anyone else is. -- Andy Rooney

R – Right or left handed – Left

S – Siblings – Just one, FU. You can have him if you want him.

T – Time you wake up – Depends on the day. On weekdays, somewhere between 6:00 and 7:00 a.m.

U – Underwear – Most days yes.

V – Vegetable you dislike – Brussels sprouts

W – What makes you run late – Trying to do and be everything for everybody.

X – X-rays you’ve had – Too many to mention; don’t think there’s a part that hasn’t been except perhaps my head.

Y – Yummy food you make – Homemade whole grain cinnamon rolls.

Z – Zoo animal – Penguins.

No comments: