Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Party Mummy Meme

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Jack Nicholson

2. Where was your first kiss? On my front porch

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? Yes, FU and I used to fight all the time as kids, and sometimes it got physical.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? Yes, many times in Sunday church services plus at my SIL’s memorial service

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Fingers

6. What really turns you off? Bad grammar. There is no way I could seriously be in a romantic relationship with somebody who uses bad grammar without realizing that it’s bad grammar. (Although using it to make a point, when you know better, ain’t no big deal.)

7. What is your biggest mistake? Marrying W

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No, and I can’t begin to imagine why anyone would.

9. Say something totally random about yourself. I’ve been wearing fingernail polish lately which is something I haven’t done for several years.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Nope.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Of course! I love Phineas and Ferb.

12. Are you comfortable with your height? Eh, I wish I were taller but I’m reasonably comfortable at 5’7”.

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Taken me to the Spindrift Inn in Monterey for my birthday just because they have feather beds and I love feather beds.

14. When do you know it's love? Obviously, I’m not really good at figuring that out.

15. What's something that really annoys you? People who won’t tell you what’s wrong when something is obviously wrong.

No comments: