- N is having problems at school.
- W is having health issues, again (still?), and spent time in the hospital this week which he wouldn’t let me tell people about so I couldn’t get a great deal of support.
- Work is getting outrageously busy and will continue to be so until around May sometime.
- I’m trying (and failing miserably) to fundraise both for N to go to Europe this summer with his soccer team as well as for me to go on an international mission trip this summer.
- My car, with over 120K miles on it, has decided to become a money pit because it wouldn’t do to just hang in there until after the summer is paid for and over with.
- Plus I was down with strep throat a couple of weeks ago.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Would You Visit Me in the Loony Bin?
Why does everything have to pile up on me at once? I have been feeling completely swamped by life lately.
It is times like these that I just want to go stark raving mad so they have to lock me up for an extended stay in the psych ward. Wandering around in my pajamas talking nonsense and checking out from reality sounds really damned appealing right now…