Thursday, March 05, 2009

So Livid I Haven’t Even Been Able to Rant

Yes, once again W managed to upset me to a level that put me into an emotional shitstorm the last few days.

I still can’t rant. The words don’t come. I’m speechless and beside myself. I sit here trying to write, and there are no words.

Let’s just leave it at this:
While I have
(a) stopped going to the hairdresser altogether because I can’t afford it, and
(b) scraped to find the money to keep N on his sports travel teams, and
(c) resorted to buying off brand toilet paper and feminine hygiene products,
all to keep my finances under control how was W contributing to the economy? W was busily running up $70K in credit card debt on various work from home get rich quick schemes. There are so many ramifications to this, just so very many things that it impacts.

Sigh. . .

I’ll be back when actual words return to my brain.

7 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this TS. I can almost taste the vitriol and it's well-deserved. The stupidity of the man and the impact on you and N are unconscionable.

Sailor said...

Oh god, that's awful. I don't even know what to say, that's ridiculous.

selkie said...

I am so sorry; how utterly wrong it is that he continues to impact your life so awfully.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I had to reboot my head after reading this; it made my brain crash. I can imagine how you're feeling. I mean, I can't. Hang in there, you.

Val said...

So how soon before the divorce is finalized??!!??
Don't know about the laws in your state, but can't you post one of those notices in the newspaper that you are not responsible for W's debts??? (may need to consult your lawyer)

Desmond Jones said...

Honestly, I'd be a bit hard-pressed to ring up $70k in that short amount of time, if I had to. . .

Oof. . .

Summer said...

I hope that these credit cards are in his name only. What a schuck. You sure deserved better.