Saturday, February 01, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Ask Me Meme

1:What was the last argument you had about?  Dinner
2:How long is your longest relationship?  25 years
3:What is something not many people know about you?  My passion for Bowling for Soup
4:Two truths and a lie. Go.   I have met and spoken with several well known basketball players and coaches. I was a licensed driver for 36 years before I got my first traffic ticket.  I pneumonia twice in the past year.
5:Do you believe in fate/destiny?  Yes
6:Where is somewhere you’ve always wanted to live? My grandparent's farm
7:Has there ever been a song that made you cry? Many
8:Do you jump/scare easily? Extremely
9:Which birthday has been your favorite? 50
10:Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested? Yes, no
11:Have you ever been to a fortune teller? No
12:What’s your favorite series of books? The Donna Parker series by Marcia Martin
13:Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family? Probably my blog readers
14:What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? Brussels sprouts
15:List one of your quirks. I eat everything on my plate one thing at a time from least favorite to most favorite
16:State 1 bad habit of yours. Picking my nose
17:Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares? Oh yes
18:When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon? I believe it was two years ago, maybe three
19:What was the last thing you did with your friends? Progressive dinner
20:What’s something that you like to do that others might see as weird? Make lists, very detailed lists, of all kinds
21:What was the last trip you took? To my mom's over Christmas break

No comments: