Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme

I didn’t do the Sunday Stealing Meme last week. My reason? I just flat out didn’t like it. I started it. I decided to skip the first question and proceed with the second. I read the second, and third, and so on and just couldn’t get into it. Oh well, my blog, my rules, and my rules say we don’t participate when we don’t wanna. So there. This week, however, I like the meme so away we go.

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with? I know you’re all thinking I’ll say BJ. Sorry to disappoint. It was N. He came into my bedroom and climbed into bed with me yesterday morning at 6:30 a.m. to snuggle and remind me that I needed to get up for church.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? Steak N Shake. Took N there after picking him up from camp.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Jack & Coke, two Fridays ago at a birthday party.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? Eyes

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? Law

6. Best kind of pizza? Papa Del’s pan with extra cheese, mushrooms, onions, peppers and black olives.

7. What is in store for your future? Well, in the near future watching N in a baseball tourney this week, then off to my 30th high school reunion this weekend.

8. Who was the last band you saw live? Hmm, had to think about this one for a minute. I do believe it was whatever the band was (sorry I can’t remember their name, but they were just that memorable) that was at the bar we went to the weekend in March when I was at Drama’s.

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? I try.

10. How many songs are on your iPod? Sorry, I’m a technological flop. I have no iPod.

11. Where is the last place you drove to? Work

12. Where did your last kiss take place? On the sidewalk near BJ’s car after we had dinner last week at the stir fry place.

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? Sleeping.

14. Are you a quitter? Yes.

15. Who was the last person you had in your house? W, he came over this morning to watch N while I’m at work like he does every weekday this summer.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot? (Umm, am I the only one that noticed this is the second question numbered 15? Clearly this was a meme written by one of those people about whom this question asks.) They obviously let their guard down more often than I do.

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not particularly. Sometimes not enough apparently as it gets me in trouble sometimes.

17. What was the last CD you purchased? Don’t remember for sure. It was some hiphop artist’s CD that N wanted.

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Well, if you’ve read here long you’d know my number one is Dan Fogelberg. As to the second, hmm, harder choice here because there are so many, but let’s go with the Dixie Chicks.

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Sloth would be number one, but greed would be in there too as well as probably some others.

20. How is your last ex doing? Not great. He just broke his arm last week.


BTW, tune in tomorrow when I print the sermon I gave yesterday at church.

No comments: