Thursday, December 06, 2012

If It's True That... Then Why...?

If it's true that time heals all wounds then why do I keep going around pulling the scabs off?

If it's true that the right one will find you when you aren't looking then why hasn't the right one found me in the last couple of years when I wasn't looking at all?

If it's true that autumn is your favorite time of year then why are you so grumpy about having to go out and rake leaves?

If it's true that the Illini are #13 in the nation then why did they almost lose to Western Carolina last night?

If it's true that students get into university based on high intelligence then why do they do stupid things like walk in front of your car in the dark wearing dark clothing?

If it's true that people should treat others the way they would want to be treat then why do they lie to, cheat on and steal from each other?

If it's true that I am totally wasting my time asking silly questions on my blog then why am I still here?

That's it.  I'm outta here...

No comments: