Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stolen Meme

1. Describe your ex in two words: grumpy, old

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? Yes, Pilot® Precise V5 Needle Rollerball Pens

3. Look at your planner for May 14th, what are you doing?
Nothing so far

4. What does the 4th text in your inbox say?
Great not (from J after I answered "No" to his request to see me while we are at my folks' place at Christmas)

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Report request

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
No curtains, much to my neighbors' delight I'm sure.

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Black

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Nope

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? An envelope

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? No.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Was out of cash

12. Who was the last baby you held?
Been too long to remember

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Nope.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Never tried it.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Pontiac Aztek

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
Neither. It's Illini or Nobody.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags? Either two or three years ago. Not sure.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
No.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
PTA directory from N's school.

20. Last person to give you a business card? Insurance claims adjuster.

21. Who is the last person who wrote a check to you?
My dad.

22. Closest framed picture to you? N, naturally.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Not including restaurants it would have to be a while back when BJ made dinner for us. Actually, he made coffee for us yesterday. Does that count?

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No.

25. How many emails do you have?
I have no idea.

26. Last time you received flowers?
I don't remember the occasion, but I do remember BJ gave them to me.

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man and woman?
No.

28. Do you play air guitar?
Only when I'm sure I'm alone.

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Several people, several times.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee? No, no sense ruining a good thing.

31. Do you have any willow tree figurines?
I hate figurines for the most part, so no.

32. What was your high school’s mascot?
Orphan (No, I'm not kidding)

33. Last thing you drank? Diet Coke

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Quite a while ago, don't know when for sure. I prefer soap and water when I can get to it.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? No.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Don't have any blinds just some ugly sheers that need to be replaced when I have the money to do so.

37. What is in your inbox at work?
Nothing last I checked, but since I missed work on Friday there might be something.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? Comics.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
Does the church's Christmas Pageant count? If so, then last month.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? I'm sad to say it was Pizza Hut.

41. Have you ever worn a crown? Don't remember for sure but probably in one of the many theatrical performances from my childhood.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
A completed report request.

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Nope.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes, though not as much as I used to be.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
July 4th at my parents' neighbors' place.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? About 3 weeks ago.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
W

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
About 10 years ago when we still lived in the mobile home with an attached carport.

49. Do you have a black dog?
Yes.

50. Do you have pickles in your fridge? Not since W moved out because neither N nor I eat pickles.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Yes, aunt to Ella and Bella even though I rarely get to see them.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know? N, beautiful dark brown eyes and long eyelashes that most women would kill to have.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
This afternoon.

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Never heard of him.

55. Do you have a little black dress? I have no little clothes of any kind.

No comments: