First off, let's start with Unconscious Mutterings, Week 387
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Collectors :: Trash
- Passion :: Obsession
- Winner :: Loser
- Uninhibited :: Free
- Challenge :: Hard Work
- Self :: Ego
- Your :: My
- Viewer :: Watcher
- Random :: Unplanned
- Vice :: President
Next, I was lurking over at Lime's place and was intrigued by a meme that she was perpetuating. It seems it started with one person who wrote questions that were answered by a second person who asked another set of questions that were answered by a third person, etc. and so on until someone asked questions that Lime answered, and she then left questions for others to answer. So here I am answering Lime's questions (and no, I can't provide nearly as entertaining meme answers as Lime so I didn't even try; I just typed up what popped into my head) after which I ask some of my own for you to answer on your blog or in my comments as you wish. If you do answer my questions on your blog be so kind as to drop a comment here letting me know that you did so I can go visit and see what you have to say.
Without further ado, Lime's questions and my answers:
1. What is the best use for canned peas since they are unfit for human consumption? Although I actually don’t mind eating canned peas I believe their best use may very well be as entertainment for small children in high chairs. They are the perfect food for mushing on the tray as well as throwing on the floor, against the wall or even on the ceiling.
2. How many BP execs does it take to plug an oil well? I believe there is no number of BP execs adequate to the task. However, I guess we won’t really know that unless they actually remove themselves from their ivory tower and try to help, now will we?
3.Where did you hide your last victim? No way do I give out such highly incriminating information. No way. . . Some though would probably say I left him in his apartment some 40 miles away.
4. What one junk food or vice do you want researchers to discover is actually good for you? DQ Turtle Pecan Cluster Blizzards
5. Would you rather crawl on a track of razor blades then swim in a vat of lemon juice or listen to the collected works of Yoko Ono continuously for 24 hours while snuggling with Marilyn Manson? I’ll choose listen to the collected works of Yoko Ono continuously for 24 hours while swimming in a vat of lemon juice.
6. Daisy Duke or Ellie Mae Clampett / Luke Duke or Jethro (as applies to your gender preference)? Either way (and I could go either way) it’s the Duke.
7. Who? BJ What? Broke my heart When? Almost a year ago Where? Everywhere How? By not holding onto me And most importantly, why? Because he wanted total acceptance of who he was while wanting me to be different than who I am (Okay, I know it's been almost a year, and I'm supposed to be over it, and blah, blah, blah. . . It still pops up now and then in my little pea brain. I don't regret that it's over anymore. I don't want him back anymore. But it still pops up now and again, and if I ever saw him again I think I'd go kick him in the shin just to express my frustration that he does pop into my thoughts on occasion.)
8. I almost forgot...how much? More than a lifetime’s worth
9. Dazzle me with some mad skillz I never knew you had. I can bring a funereal silence to a room teeming with a loquacious audience just by telling one of my really bad jokes.
10. What super power would you like to have and why? The ability to make people listen to and understand everything I have to say before responding to me because I’m just damned tired of being ignored.
And now, my questions for you dear imaginary internet friends:
1. If you have kids, what is the most you've ever spent on one child to play one sport for one year? What sport, and why did you pay that much/little? If you don't have kids, what do you spend money on that you don't think you could afford if you did have kids?
2. If you had one day (24 hours) to do anything at all and whatever you wanted to do was all fully paid for by an anonymous benefactor what would you do?
3. Would you prefer to save a baby strapped in a carseat from a car sinking in a deep river, or save a paraplegic man in a wheelchair from a second floor bedroom of a burning house? Why?
4. If a gay acquaintance invited you to attend his/her wedding to his/her partner of several years and the date, time, and place of the wedding were all convenient for you would you attend? Why or why not?
5. When was the last time you did something for someone that meant going out of your way to do it? What did you do, how did you feel about doing it, and why did you feel that way?
Okay, due to the fact that several of these are multi-question questions I'll stop at five. Give it a go, won't you?