Wednesday, June 09, 2010

My Greater Than List

I’ve seen these a few places lately and thought I would share mine here. Maybe it will inspire you to make your own list.

Not being in the hospital > being in the hospital > being dead

Swimming > walking > bicycling > running

Amazing Race > Survivor > Big Brother > other reality shows > non-reality shows

Basketball > soccer > baseball > football > hockey

Purple > pink

Coke > Pepsi

Spring > Summer > Fall > Winter

Disney World > Holiday World > Six Flags

Pizza > Lasagna > Minestrone > Spaghetti > Salad

Late nights > any other time of the day

Craig Ferguson > David Letterman > Jay Leno

Love > Hate

Compassion > Selfishness

Reading > Watching TV

Learning > Teaching > Doing neither

Mustang > Camaro

Classical > Jazz > Country > Rock > Hip Hop

Cranberry > Orange > Apple > Grape > Grapefruit

Cashews > Pecans > Almonds > Peanuts

Big sisters > Little brothers

Ferry > Train > Bus > Driving

Money > No money

Bret Michael’s Trop A Rocka Snapple > Holly Robinson Peete’s Compassionberry Snapple

1 comment:

Bijoux said...

I have never seen that sort of list before and it took me a minute to 'get it' but now I think it's really cool. I agree on the Amazing Race one!