Thursday, January 24, 2013

Here We Are Again

Blah, blah, blah…
Yadda, yadda, yadda…

That’s all I hear these days when people speak. I can’t concentrate. I can barely keep myself functioning at a rudimentary level at work. I am really, really struggling to stay afloat with this whole living my life thing. And people, I AM ON MY MEDS. I am not waggling around in the quagmire due to being unmedicated. I am following prescribed dosages and doing what I’m supposed to, and I STILL can’t get myself up out of this depression.

I really hate this. It may be time for a visit to the psychiatrist again to check on the meds and see if something more is needed. I know I’m at the low end of the range on both meds. Maybe a little uppage of the dosage is called for.

Or maybe it is just time to go to bed and stay there… indefinitely.

1 comment:

Val said...

I'm sorry, honey, it's JANUARY!
I keep on watching the calendar as it creeps slowly & inexorably towards spring...
Try to keep moving even when you'd rather do anything but!

(& now I'm off to practice what I preach ;-)