Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here's a Laugh for You

As I was thinking about the state of me, it dawned on me that from a physical sense I have been completely monogamous with J since the spring of 2010.

Hah!

Now there are several factors that contribute to that:
  1. W and I have no physical relationship.  We are completely platonic.
  2. When I turned 50 I lost my sex drive entirely for a long time.
  3. My one attempt at a hook up a few weeks ago went totally bust.
I would like to think that it reflects a more mature me.  I would like to think that it reflects my devotion to waiting for the right man.  I would like to think maybe it shows a little loyalty to J. I would like to believe those things, but I just don't think they are much of a factor.

Late addendum to this post:
Like an idiot I decided I needed to point out my "faithfulness" to J and sent him a private fb message to that effect.  Can't seem to keep myself from trying to win him over.  WTF is wrong with me?  Seriously... 

No comments: