1. Did you date someone from your school? Oh yes, many, many, many. . .
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Hell no.
3. Did you car pool to school? Given that I lived a little less than two blocks from the school I mostly walked.
4. What kind of car did you have? My parents' old 1968 Buick LeSabre with black vinyl seats and a broken air conditioner.
5. What kind of car do you have now? A black Pontiac Aztec.
6. It's Friday night...where are you (then)? Cruising with friends or bowling with J followed by parking on our favorite back road northwest of town.
7. It is Friday night...where are you (now)? At home, watching shows I've Tivoed throughout the week.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Babysitting.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Bean counter.
10. Were you a party animal? Not in high school, but definitely the first couple of years in college.
11. Were you considered a flirt? My entire life. ;-)
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir one year, band three.
13. Were you a nerd? 100%
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? OMG no. I would've died of embarassment if I had.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Umm. . . did we have one of those?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Clinton because he was the only teacher who ever appreciated the talent I have of writing in mirror image. He even let me turn in my geometry homework that way.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Generally at home on the sofa watching "All My Children".
18. What did you eat at lunch? Whatever I made when I got home -- sandwich, soup, Spaghetti-O's, leftovers, whatever was around.
19. When did you graduate? 1979
20. What was your school mascot? An orphan. No really. I know you don't believe me so you can even see for yourself on my high school's website.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Without hesitation.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I didn't go. . . a fact I have yet to let J live down.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? I still talk to J, but since we didn't go to prom I don't know if that counts.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Absofreakinglutely! Already have the plans made, and BJ's going with me.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Umm. . . well I didn't for the first 20-some years, but I've gotten back in touch with several in the last few years.