Monday, June 08, 2009

So. . . .

So here I am, sitting in a fabulous downtown hotel in Seattle with a laptop (BJ's) all to myself. So. . . I should be able to spend all this time writing new blog entries, reading my favorite blogs, tweeting on Twitter.

HOWEVER. . .
My mind is a blank. Apparently my brain is using this vacation as a vacation.

There are a few random thoughts for me to throw out here, some important, some insignificant. Here they are:

*Flying when you are heavy like me totally sucks, totally and completely. While it went as good as it could have probably, I have big ugly bruises on both thighs from dealing with seats not built for my wide hips and thighs.

*Jeniangel is indeed an angel as is her boyfriend. We went to dinner with them on Saturday night and had a great time. As with the Great Midwest Blogger Meetup last year, it was proved once again that meeting people off of the internet isn't necessarily exposing you to mass murderers or weirdos.

*Seattle is one of the most lovely cities I've ever visited. I am in awe.

Okay, that's it. That's all my brain can handle for one day. Back to vacation. . .

2 comments:

Val said...

I still have fond memories of the Seattle Aquarium we visited when I was around 18...
Other than that, my foggy lil' brain can't recall many other highlights of the Pacific NW other than Mt St Helens (which is what we went up there to see).

Jeni Angel said...

Um, so nice! We has so much fun! And you! Oh my god, you are so beautiful! I was feeling a little intimidated.

But, um, I am a mass murder and a weirdo. Don't go telling people otherwise.