Monday, June 01, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today: N
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Driving to work
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Reading emails
4. What is your favorite candy bar? Currently I’m kind of hooked on Butterfingers
5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Numerous times
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Large black coffee from Mickey D’s
7. What was the last thing you ate? A banana
8. The last sporting event you watched? N’s baseball game last Thursday night
9. Do you go to church every Sunday? Not every Sunday but more often than not
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? What a rude question! How could anyone prefer any food over pizza? Hmpf, the very idea! [turns and flounces to the next question]
11. What are you doing tomorrow? Same as most Tuesdays, go to work, after work go to N’s baseball game, after the game make some quick and easy dinner for us and after dinner get N to bed and me too soon after.
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Emily, Kimba, Fusion, koalas and kangaroos
13. Biggest annoyance right now? Not being able to get my shit together and come out the other side of this maelstrom of personal upheaval
14. Last song listened to? “Val Kilmer” by Bowling for Soup
15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Used to when I could afford it; now I just have a dirty house
16. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really.
17. Is anyone jealous of you? I can’t even imagine what I might have that could provoke jealousy in anyone.
18. What do you usually do during the day? Work which consists of running and analyzing reports, providing data to other departments, digging into discrepancies and reconciling differences from one report to another.
19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No, hate is such a strong and negative emotion. It is really not in me to hate, at least not longer than a fleeting moment in time.
20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Interestingly, since reading and answering that last question I’ve been thinking about the people that perhaps others would say I have every right to hate. I tried to identify any of those people for whom I might feel hatred and just couldn’t come up with a single one.

No comments: