Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Finish the Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was precious because it was from N, and he doesn’t give kisses as freely as he used to do.

2. I am listening to... the roar of the HVAC system here in the office. No, it isn’t that loud. It’s just that this place can be as quiet as a tomb (which I really, really hate, in case you’re wondering) so the constant hum of the HVAC starts to really annoy me. I think it’s time to put the headphones on and turn up the Clapton.

3. I talk... too much according to some people. Apparently I don’t have the gene that prevents me from sharing TMI on a regular basis. It’s either that or backlash from being raised in a family where there were too darned many taboo topics. Whatever the reason, I seem compelled to be a little more open about a little more than most people.

4. I love... too easily.

5. My best friend/s... are too few and far between.

6. My first real kiss... scared the crap out of me. I had no idea about French kissing, and Tom went right in for the kill, disgusting my poor little naïve 13-year-old self.

7. Love is...
hard work.

8. Marriage is... even harder work.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... I’m an idiot. Oh no, wait, that’s me thinking that. Somewhere, someone else is thinking I’m too hard on myself.

10. I'll always... be an Illini fan.

11. The last time I really cried was because... a combination of hormones, paranoia, bitchiness, and insecurity got the better of me.

12. My cell phone... is not nearly as cool as most people’s phones.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I want to go back to sleep.

14. Before I go to bed... I work Sudoku puzzles to quiet my overactive mind.

15. Right now I am thinking about... completing this meme and getting back to work.

16. Babies are... wonderful, awesome, fabulous, precious, and a whole lot of hard work.

17. I get on Myspace... never.

18. Today I... just want to make it through the day.

19. Tomorrow I will be... all alone once N leaves for basketball camp.

20. I really want to be... self sufficient.

No comments: