Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Blame Tara Meme

I have no idea why this meme is called The Blame Tara Meme. It just is, and we must accept that as it is without knowing why. Not that you care nor do I really, but it does perplex me when I don't know the why behind something. Enquiring minds want to know. Anyway, on with the meme.

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? I know most people wouldn’t agree, but my choice is Jodie Foster. Totally hot, totally classy, totally awesome.

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? My baby grand piano.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? The very first time N ever hugged me back when I hugged him. Of all the baby memories, and really of all my memories, that is my most treasured.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? The Christmas when I received all camping stuff – sleeping bag and pocket knife are the two specific things I remember, but it was all about equipping me for Girl Scout camp. It was awesome.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Marrying W.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. Logical, methodical, analytical, unhinged.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? Oh there are so many in that roller coaster year. I think the one that will stick out the longest though is when I got hit by a car.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? Oh there are so many in my lifetime, so very many from which to choose. Hmm, I think I’ll go with the first one to pop into my head when I read the question: 7th grade concert when I totally botched my oboe solo. Aack.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. Well, there are lots of things not generally known about me in real life, but there aren’t so many if you’re a regular reader of this blog. The facts that I am both bisexual and an adulteress are not generally known, but they are pretty common knowledge among my blog readers.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Charlie Brown.

No comments: