Monday, December 07, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Can't Sleep Meme

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? Given that the last person I kissed was M, no, it wouldn’t be hard, not at all. As a matter of fact it would be mighty fine.

When is it hard to kiss someone? When I am repulsed by them.

You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do? Given that my most recent ex is BJ, I’d have to say have sex. Of course, that depends on whether or not he would be willing I suppose, but knowing him as I think I do I think he’d be willing. If he wasn’t willing, I suppose we’d have to watch sports or Law & Order on TV. We certainly wouldn’t talk. That could lead to too many fireworks of the bad kind.

Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes? Yes, I won’t be with anyone who smokes no matter what, or how many, good qualities they may have.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go? Three times. Yes even though it wasn’t really my choice since he let me go, yes because we should have at least tried to make a go of it, and yes because I really didn’t realize how easily he could walk away. Sigh. . .

Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house? If my dreams are any indication I’d go to work where no one would notice. LOL
However, I tend to think that in real life I wouldn’t do that. I’d probably head down the street (passing by Gladys’ house) to N’s best friend’s house. His mom and I get along well, and I’m pretty sure she’d lend me a blanket to use as a cover up until I could get back into my house and get some clothes.

Do you want to please everyone? OMG yes. This is one of my biggest problems.

Have you ever been called heartless? Not that I recall, at least not in so many words. Although N called me a mean mom yesterday for making him sing in the children’s choir at church. That’s pretty close to being called heartless, no?

Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be? A wrong number, or my mom calling to tell me my dad or grandmother has died.

Does it matter if your significant other drinks? Not as long as he/she doesn’t overindulge too often. My definition of overindulging too often is either drinking alcohol every single day or drinking until drunk more than once or twice a month. Yes, I know that’s a pretty strict definition, but it works for me to keep me out of trouble, and I need the one I'm with to follow similar guidelines to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs? Without my prescriptions taken as prescribed, no. Without recreational/illegal drugs, since that would be no change at all to me, yes without a doubt I could.

Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Both are marvelous, the combination of both is even better. I don’t know. I can’t decide on one being better than the other.

Do you want to get married and have children one day? Umm, at this point I would have to say that I don’t see that in my future. In my past yes, but future no, although the get married again part would be more likely than the have more children part. However, the more experience I have with men in the real world the more I become convinced it isn’t smart to marry them.

Are you easy to get along with? In some ways I think I am, particularly since I’ll twist myself in knots trying to be what you want me to be. In some ways I think I rather frustrate those around me though by that very same thing and not being my honest to goodness self.

Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up? Almost every night. Oh wait. . . as in never ever wake up? Then no. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up until I’m ready instead of when the alarm or the child wakes me up.

Are you shorter than your Mom? Heavens no, and if I was then I really might want to go to sleep and never wake up.  At 5'7" I'm absolutely as short as I would ever want to be. Although I know many short women who are absolutely marvelous I have no idea how they cope with being short. It would drive me batty.

Describe your life currently in one word: Complicated

Are you on medication for anything? Yes, several things including depression, high blood pressure, allergies, asthma, and endometrial hyperplasia.

Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? As bizarre as this probably sounds, it would be BJ.

Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over? I hope not. Otherwise attending therapy is a colossal waste of time and money.

If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be? Terrified, because I’d be afraid that (1) I didn’t go back to work after lunch like I was supposed to, and (2) that M’s wife might walk in at any moment.

1 comment:

Val said...

"...M’s wife might walk in at any moment."
Heh heh! I needed the laugh.
Maybe I'll get up & blog if I'm lying awake again tonight @ 3 AM, but it shore is hard to leave my nice warm bed, even if I'm ready to bash my head against the wall bcz MY! BRAIN! WON'T! SHUT! DOWN!!!