Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme
This was a two parter on Sunday Stealing, but since I was away on the mission trip I'm doing both parts together, right here, right now. Let's hope this is better than that last one on movies.
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Cool Ranch Doritos and a six pack of Diet Mtn Dew
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A dolphin because who doesn't love dolphins?
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Me! I'm not a redhead right now, but I love it when I am.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
It depends. What am I in the mood for? Then that's what I'll have.
5. Last book you read?
I am currently reading Jeremy's Kiss by Lee Thompson. I highly recommend it.
6. Describe your mood.
Moody. Down that I'm back from the mission trip. Relieved that I'm back from the mission trip.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
Well, I fell and scraped my hand when I was on the mission trip. I suppose that little scrape is the last time I was injured.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Nobody really. I learned on the mission trip most people overreact a great deal to difficult situations, and I would really prefer to be stuck in a well with someone who would keep their wits about them and stay calm while working on a solution.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
Picture of Noah, and yeah, wouldn't you like to know? Seriously, though, if you want my number ask me. I'll give it to anybody I trust and have shared it with a few of internet friends. Ain't no way I'm publishing on the interwebs.
11. Favorite soda?
Didn't I answer this recently? Will I answer the same or different this time? Hmm...
My current favorite is Coke Zero.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A frilly purple one with 3/4 sleeves.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
This appears to be an incomplete question which may call for an incomplete answer.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
George Clooney/Camryn Manheim/Dan Fogelberg
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Chocolate with chocolate frosting
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My cubicle wall
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Easy Bake oven. Best toy ever.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
I have to because nobody else will.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course they do.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Can't remember, but I'm sure it's been a few years.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Mango if someone else peels it and cuts it up. Bananas if I have to deal with it myself.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
I can't do a cartwheel hence no pictures exist of me doing one.
26. What type of errands do you like running?
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Of course! Just don't eat the yellow snow.
28. What color are your bedsheets?
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The theme to Gilligan's Island
Just sit right down and hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
the Skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour.
A three hour tour.
The weather started getting rough,
the tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost.
The Minnow would be lost.
The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle,
the Skipper too,
the Millionaire and his Wife,
the Movie Star,
the Professor and Mary Ann.
Here on Gilligan's Isle
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
I have no idea but probably around 90
35. Do people consider you smart?
36. How many piercing do you have?
Two. One in each earlobe.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
Since I don't know what that is I'll say no.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
39. How do you feel about your family?
They aren't all that bad
40. Do you have an iPod?
41. What time do you go to bed?
Depends on the day, what's on TV, whether I have to work the next day, and other random factors
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Pink, Greatest Hits
43. What movie do you know every line to?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A laptop to replace the one I broke a few years ago and have never replaced
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
I guess my cousin who is on a Navy destroyer somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.
47. Do you like hugs?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Last week on the mission trip from time to time.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Let's not go there. Let's just not ever, ever, ever go there...
50. Last person you hugged?
One of my fellow mission team members.