Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABC's of Meme

I’m pretty sure I’ve done an ABCs meme before, but this one has several items that look new to me so I’m plunging right on in here. See if you learn anything new about me.

A- Advocate for: adequate healthcare for all

B- Best Feature: Well, I just said nose last week to a similar question but that was a question specifically about physical features. This question is more open that that so I’ll say my “live and let live” attitude that I have more often than not (though there are some notable exceptions).

C- Could do without: W

D- Dreams and desires: A man who would take care of me for a change instead of me always having to take care of the man.

E- Essential items: God's love and forgiveness, Illini loyalty, peace of mind, sense of security, and always a government issued photo ID

F- Favorite past time: playing piano

G- Good at: blowjobs (I know, that was gross and tacky and not what you wanted to read. Nevertheless, I have had a lot of compliments and been told that I’m good at them. So there it is.)

H- Have never tried: Skiing, either water or snow

I- If I had a million dollars: I would pay off my mortgage, put W in an assisted living facility, donate to charity, invest the rest, quit my job, get a part-time low stress job, and volunteer a lot at N’s school.

J- Junkie for: Chocolate

K- Kindred spirit: Each of the following in one way or another: J, BJ, Drama, JeniAngel, Val.

L- Little known fact: This is a tough question only because I’ve revealed so much on my blog that are little known facts IRL so chances are whatever I reveal now you may have read before. Hmm. . . okay, I’m pretty sure this one is truly little known: I still have the shirt I bought for BJ’s Halloween costume last year in the same bag from when I bought it. We ended up not going to the Halloween party we were to attend because I was sick. I didn’t know what to do with the shirt and always kind of thought I’d just give it to him sometime, but I never did so there it sits, in its bag, unworn and unloved.

M- Memorable moment: Attending parent child Illini basketball camp with N a few years ago and getting to talk to Dee Brown in person. OMG, there is no one on earth more personable or likable than Dee Brown.

N- Never again will I: give my heart to any man without knowing for sure that he is capable and willing to give his heart to me.

O- Occasional indulgence: sex with inappropriate people

P- Profession: Certified Pain in the Ass, bean counter and number cruncher.

Q- Quote: Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives. -- Marilyn Monroe (I'm not saying I agree with this quote but just that I found it interesting and particularly interesting given who said it.)

R- Reason to smile: lunchtime with M today

S- Sorry about: ever believing in BJ

T- Things you are worrying about right now: an undone and overdue work assignment, W’s health (congestive heart failure is acting up again without an obvious cause), personal finances

U- Uninterested in: being someone I’m not just to please someone else

V- Very scared of: independence (also spiders)

W- Worst habits: picking nose, biting fingernails, twirling hair around my finger

Y- Yummiest dessert: Hot fudge brownie sundae

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Z- Zodiac sign: Taurus, the bull, stubborn, slow to anger, but really nasty once angered. Yep, that’s me!

1 comment:

Bijoux said...

From one Taurus to another - oh, how I love a brownie sundae. And I'm not even much of an ice cream fan.