Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1

1. How old will you be in five years? If I live that long, I’ll be 53.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Just my coworkers, but even then I haven't really spent much time with them. They are in their cubes, and I'm in mine.

3. How tall are you? 5’ 7”

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Spending an afternoon with J. (Yes, I see your eyes rolling. I’ll admit I’m rolling mine a bit myself.)

5. What’s the last movie you saw? I watched Seven Pounds yesterday afternoon. I had never seen it before. I’m glad I watched it in the privacy of my own family room with a box of tissues at my side because I bawled at the end.

6. Who was the last person you called? N

7. Who was the last person to call you? N

8. What was the last text message you received? Don’t remember; it’s been a while.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Receptionist at my doctor’s office

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping soundly, probably snoring.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Several months ago

14. What color are your eyes? It depends on who you ask, what the lighting is, and what I’m wearing. On my driver’s license I claim hazel.

15. What time did you wake up today? 6:00 a.m., 6:09 a.m., 6:18 a.m., 6:27 a.m., 6:36 a.m., and finally for real at 6:45 a.m. (Yes, hitting the snooze button gives me nine minutes reprieve.)

16. What are you wearing right now? Navy slacks, red blouse, tan sweater, red socks, black shoes (yes, I know you’re supposed to wear brown shoes with navy slacks; so sue me)

17. What is your favorite christmas song? All of them

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Okay, this will sound weird to a lot of people I’m sure, but I love the Illini Union. It’s like the living room of the U of I campus, and so much more. I love to sit in one of the comfy chairs in the south lounge, with a good book to read and a mocha to drink, and just relax, read, people watch, and enjoy the atmosphere. I love the energy of the university environment. I love going downstairs and bowling or playing pool. I hate that they replaced the cafeteria style dining with a fast food court. I used to love that cafeteria with homestyle cooking. Now it’s just another junk food haven. Oh well, no place is perfect.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Medical facilities, too many sick people there, too many sad stories, too much pain and suffering.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Scotland

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Right here in LNJ

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn, only burn, never tan.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Burglars. I can’t tell you the number of times I awoke in the middle of the night convinced I could hear burglars in the house.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Can’t remember.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three

26. How big is your bed? Queen size

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Currently, I have neither of my own.

29. What color are your sheets? Light blue

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Four to six, I like to nest.

31. What is your favorite season? Spring

32. What do you like about Autumn? N’s birthday

33. What do you like about winter? Basketball

No comments: