Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 2

Okay, so I thought I better get this posted prior to the next Sunday Stealing being due. So here's last week's edition which is a continuation of the prior Sunday's version.

34. What do you like about the summer? Sunshine, warmth, vacation

35. What do you like about spring? Flowers, my birthday, Easter

36. How many states provinces have you lived in? Four

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Well now, if I shared that much detail I would essentially be outing myself. Let’s just say that in State #1 I’ve lived in five different cities/towns, in State #2 I’ve lived in three different cities/towns, in State #3 just one city, and State #4 four cities/towns. I have been something of a nomad.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet in warm weather, socks in cold weather, shoes are only for when it is absolutely necessary to conform with society or to keep one’s feet dry.

39. Are you a social person? Not really.

40. What was the last thing you ate? Pop Tarts

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Radio Maria for a nice dinner out, Papa Del’s for everyday

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Peanut Butter Chocolate

43. What is your favorite dessert? Hot fudge brownie sundae

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Lentil

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry Jam

46. Do you like Chinese food? Not the greasy Americanized version, but real Chinese food yes.

47. Do you like coffee? Are you kidding me? I live for coffee.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Not as many as I ought to drink, probably one or two.

49. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee, of course! How else would I wake myself up?

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? Bus pass

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Not really, I pretty much sleep all over it.

52. Do you know how to play poker? Yes.

53. Do you like to cuddle? YES!!

54. Have you ever been to Canada? Nope.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home.

57. What do you miss about high school, if anything? Marching band.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Not personally.

59. Do you want kids? Um, yes, that’s why I have one.

60. Do you speak any other languages? Español, un poquito solamente.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes, but only after surgery never from an injury.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Three times so far, and that’s plenty really.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool for swimming, ocean for walking in the surf.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? Not really. I can, but not well.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? I don’t really like to spend money. I like to save money. I suppose my favorite thing to spend money on would be travel. I do love to travel, although I like to do it as economically as possible.

No comments: