Friday, June 22, 2012

Return of Sunday Stealing

I used to participate in Sunday Stealing's memes on a fairly regular basis.  Right now they are in the middle of a giant 200 question meme at the rate of 20 questions per week.  In order for me to catch up (and kill time) I'm going to try posting at the rate of 40 questions per week until they and I are in sync.  Here are the first 40.

1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Yep. I have a bad habit of waiting to the point of desperation. A few times (less than half a dozen) I’ve waited just a bit too long.

2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now?
Howard Stern. I know, I know, but I’m really loving him on America’s Got Talent.

3. Would you date someone you met online?
I would and I have, and you know how that’s turned out if you’ve read the older parts of this blog.

4. Do you wear underwear always?
Nope. Most of the time but not always. Sometimes you just need to air out.

5. Do you hate yourself at times?
Yep, more times than not though I’m working on that.

7. Do you like dirty movies?
Sometimes, but I’m really more the dirty stories type.

8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
Don’t watch, don’t care

9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
About five years ago I think, maybe more.  With over 110K miles on it, I might start thinking about buying a new one if I can find the $$$.

10. Have you ever been camping?
Yep, but not recently

11. How many times a day do you go on facebook?
Too many

12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Avengers

13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb?
No, I can’t even imagine partaking of an activity that would make me need to worry about such things.

14. Where did you get your last email from?
My answer is a who not a where: A coworker

15. Favorite website?
WeightWatchers.com

16. Are you down with ghetto?
I have a 13-year-old biracial son. I better be. :-)

17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
Don’t know, don’t care

18. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yep

19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working?
For a while until I could find another online way of staying in touch with friends

20. How did you start your blog?
I went to Blogger and followed the instructions. Oh, you mean how did I make the decision to start my blog. Well, I had things to say that were clearly unacceptable to say in real life to real people I knew so I started talking to the invisible internet people, some of whom I have since found out are real people too!

21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
Hell yes.

22. Favorite year so far?
1979, the year I graduated high school and started college

23. Do you consider yourself religious?
Very much so

24. How do you dress to impress?
I don’t dress to impress. Period.

25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
Nope.

26. Do you eat sushi?
Nope.

27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
Probably not

28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
Don’t watch, don’t care

29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
Unsure

30. Who did you last talk to?
W

31. What is one thing that always annoys you?
People chewing on ice

32. Do you believe in a higher being?
Yes

33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
No

34. Any plans for this weekend?
Yes

35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
Yes

36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
Not generally

37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust?
Umm, aren’t lust and lust the same? I assume this was supposed to say “lust and/or love” and will answer accordingly. Lust is the overwhelming feeling of wanting to have sex with someone and can be fleeting. Love is a deeper emotion that takes time to grow, includes a lot of elements like trust, devotion, honesty, respect, and in my experience never really dies.

38. Do you have a soul?
Yes

39. One best friend or many good friends?
Many acquaintances, sadly not exactly sure how many I could count as friends much less good friends.

40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
No, I believe there is a scientific explanation for such things.

2 comments:

Jeni Angel said...

Who you calling real? ;-)

You know, they say people chew on ice when they are sexually frustrated...so, maybe you can be more understanding :-)

Trueself said...

Jeni -

That theory on ice chewing suddenly brings certain people's habits into much clearer focus. :-)