Saturday, February 07, 2009

Guess Heaven Needed Curt More Than the World Did

His death hit me harder than I ever expected. Maybe part of it is how unexpected it was. Maybe part of it is him being hit by a car. Maybe part of it is how I bottle up my emotions, and when something triggers them they come rushing out. Maybe part of it is I'm trying to get as many of the tears out now so I'm not such a mess at the memorial service.

Found this song on youtube and thought it fit the situation well. Feel free to cry along with me as we mourn those who've died untimely deaths.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

So sorry to hear this; I read about this accident in the paper,and was horrified. Each morning when I leave work, the first corner I approach leave such blinding sun on my windshield that I roll down my window and the passenger side window to watch traffic before pulling out.

So sorry for your loss.

Karin's Korner said...

I am just so sorry to hear about your friend. I find myself with tears in my eyes and my throat constricting as I read this. Just know that you are in my prayers. XOXOXOXOXOXO