Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Good News

The endometrial biopsy was benign. Yay!

What that means is no D&C in my future (as far as can be predicted now), and all systems are "GO" for me to get an IUD placed so that my bleeding can be controlled, possibly even stopped, for five years. Can you believe that? Five years. By then it will be menopause time so when they take it out if all goes well I will suffer through menopause like my fellow female cohorts and be rid of major hemorrhaging on a monthly basis. Woohoo!

The Dr's secretary will call tomorrow to schedule the appointment. OMG! After living for some 35 years of female "troubles" I'm ever so hopeful that this is going to be the answer.

Crossing fingers and trying not to get overly excited.

Breathe in. . .
Breathe out. . .
Breathe in. . .
Breathe out. . .

No comments: