Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just a Bit of Good News

Good News #1
I've been so good about taking my meds lately that I can't remember the last time I didn't take them.

Good News #2
Perhaps due to #1 I am feeling ever so much more on an even keel these days as I mentioned a few posts back.

Good News #3
I am finally starting to feel like I have some real friendships blossoming close to home. There are actually people in town I can call and hang out with and talk to and do all those friend kind of things.

Good News #4
I have reconnected with an old high school friend of mine that I have missed like crazy for years and years. She is just the best of the best, and I'm so glad to have her back in my life.

Good News #5
I don't dread coming into work everyday. I finally feel like my boss understands me, and I understand him. This makes for a much more pleasant day to day existence.

God is good.
All the time.

All the time.
God is good.

1 comment:

Val said...

Wow, I'm jealous - wish I had lotsa good news to share ;-) !
Nothin' but the same ol' doom n' gloom round here...