Friday, August 10, 2012

Sunday Stealing: The Useless Questions Meme

1. Have you ever written a song? No, not an entire song, but I’ve written lyrics.
2. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet? Yes, just a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact.
3. Are you superstitious? Less so the older I get.
4. What's the most daring thing you've done? As a rule I don't do daring things, although I don't mind public speaking which many find intimidating so maybe public speaking is my most daring feat.
5. Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it? Yes. No.
6. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out? Yes. It was okay. I was in college and had hair halfway down my back. I chopped it off to just below shoulder length. It didn’t look great, but it was free.
7. Have you ever sleepwalked? No
8. If you could be any age, what age would you be? Physically 23, mentally 45, and emotionally 50.
9. What is your dream car? Any hybrid SUV
10. What is your favorite cartoon of all time? Deputy Dawg
11. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Unbuckle my seatbelt
12. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? More times than I care to
13. How many foreign countries have you visited? Two
14. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? Float
15. Do you talk in your sleep? Rarely, but it does happen
16. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? Not that I remember
17. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? George Clooney because he has both looks and brains.
18. Have you ever re-gifted? Of course!
19. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? If I could only attend one, it would have to be basketball.
20. If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be? Binge eating… wait, what do you mean that isn’t an Olympic event?
21. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? (Interesting that this is the question I got stuck on longest and had to come back to in order to try and figure out an answer. Somehow $5,000 in one store is just hard for me to wrap my head around.) Menards. Then I could replace my oven that doesn’t work plus do some other household repairs and upgrades.
22. What do you think is your best feature? My nose
23. If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for? A poignant tragic romance
24. Which of the five senses is most important to you? Sight
25. Would you be a more successful painter or singer? Singer without a doubt.
26. How many years will/did you end up going to college? Four and a half to get bachelors plus masters.  Tried to do it in four but just couldn't quite cram that much in that quickly.  Not to mention I got a little sidetracked at one point by a (you guessed it) boy.
27. Have you ever had surgery? Yes
28. What do you like to collect? Not really a collector of anything
29. How many collectibles do you have? Too many, which is strange given my answer to #28, but while I don’t specifically collect any particular thing I do seem to have a way of picking up a little of this and a little of that.

No comments: