Thursday, September 18, 2008

50 Q&A

I may have done this one before. If I have so be it. I'm too tired to look. If I did though it would be interesting to compare my answers from then (whenever then was) to now. Wonder how much they'd change in a few months or a year?

1. Do you like blue cheese? Oh yeah baby!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I didn't know heroin was something you smoked, but no I haven't.

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I rarely go to Sonic, but I think once when I went there I added cherry to my diet coke, maybe.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not generally. I get more nervous waiting for results from the tests that the doctor orders.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Umm, what do I think of them, well there are only a few brands of veggie ones that are any good. Yeah, I guess that's about all the thoughts I have about them at this time.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? All of them!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, lots and lots of black coffee.

9. Can you do push ups? No, but I can eat the ones that I buy at the grocery store.

10. What was the name of your first girlfriend/boyfriend? Tim

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Chief Illiniwek earrings

12. Favorite hobby? Playing the piano

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? OMG no! They barely tolerate me.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope.

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Procrastination

16. Middle name? Yep, I have one.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
A. I'm dreading spending the weekend at the soccer tournament
B. I'm thrilled to be spending the weekend with Drama though
C. Can I leave work yet?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
A. Starbucks skim mocha, no whip
B. Caesar salad
C. Fettucine

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
A. Water
B. Coffee
C. Diet pop

20. Current worry right now? Money

21. Current hate right now? PMS

22. Favorite place to be? At BJ's place

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Trying to get to the Rose Bowl

24. Where would you like to go? BJ's place

25. Name three people who will complete this? Probably nobody

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Everybody's

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Maroon

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really

29. Can you whistle? Sort of

30. Favorite color(s)? Purple

31. Would you be a pirate? A real one, no. Dress up like one for a costume party, you bet!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever earworm happens to be infecting me at the time.

33. Favorite girl's name? Lydia

34. Favorite boy's name? Christopher Robin

35. What's in your pocket right now? Lint

36. Last thing that made you laugh? N just being N

37. Best bed sheets as a child? They were all the same, boring light blue or white, nothing good about them. I guess the best ones I had were new ones, before the edges got frayed and they got holes in them.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Probably the smashed foot after being run over by a car.

39. Do you love where you live? YES!!!!!

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

41. Who is your loudest friend? My best friend C. She's a hoot!

42. How many dogs do you have? 1

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Umm, maybe

44. Who is your favorite president? Bill Clinton

45. What is your favorite book? Gone with the Wind

46. What is your favorite candy? Currently Butterfingers hold an attraction

47. What is your favorite sports team? Fighting Illini of course!!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I Believe I Can Fly

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping soundly

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh crap, overslept again

No comments: