Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't Know What This Says About Me

I don't remember where I got this. I'm sure I stole it from someone else's blog. I don't know. It's been sitting around waiting to be completed for a while. So here it is.

Copy and paste and pick between the following. (Sarcasm is recommended). Then pick 4 other bloggers needing a psychological profile. (I ain't doin' that part. You wanna steal it? Steal it. You don't? Then don't. Easy as that.)

1---Soda v. Pop. Are they not the same thing? Because I've lived in various parts of the country, and some say soda and some say pop while referring to the same products. I currently live in a "Pop" area of the country so I'm trying to change myself back to saying "Pop." However, more often than not I still say "Soda."
2---Regular v. Diet Soda. Diet if I'm being good.
3---Diet Coke v. Diet Pepsi. Diet Coke without any question.
4---Beer v. Wine. Wine unless I'm having pizza. Pizza just begs for beer to accompany it. (Or maybe it's all that beer that makes me think the pizza is saying anything.)
5---White Wine v. Red Wine. Why yes thank you I'll have both. It just depends on what's being served with it.
6---Panty v. Underwear. Underwear if I'm being general or panty if I'm being specific to that type of underwear.
7---Thong v. Other. Other unless it's someone else wearing it.
8---Silk v. Cotton. Cotton. It must be cotton.
9---Boxers v. Briefs. How about boxer briefs?
10---McDonald's v. Burger King. BK for the fish sandwiches and Mickey D's for the french fries.
11---Chocolate v. Vanilla. Chocolate, of course!
12---Sweet v. Savory. Depends on the time of month.
13---Plaid v. Solids. Solids almost always.
14--- Flats v. Heels. Flats, and I still fall down too much.
15---Automatic v. Stick Shift. Automatic.
16---Black v. White. I prefer biracial thanks.
17---Cursive v. Printing. Depends, for my signature I prefer cursive, in a hurry I prefer cursive, if I want to be able to read it later I have to print.
18---Length v. Girth. Girth, too much length is painful.
19---Butter v. Margarine. Butter, gotta have the real deal.
20---Paula Dean v. Rachel Ray. Dean, gotta have the real deal.

4 comments:

Desmond Jones said...

If you'll be so kind as to indulge me. . .

4) If I think about it, I've definitely switched over from beer to wine over the last few years. Altho the Snakebites at the recent Blogger Gathering were pretty darn good!

5) I generally prefer the whites (a good Liebfraumilch is my absolute favorite), if I'm just having wine by itself. But there's nothing like a good hearty red with a steak. . .

6) There's a difference?

10) Love the flame-broiling. But, who am I kidding? I haven't had fast food in close to three years. . .

11) If we're talking ice cream, it's vanilla, hands down. And just in general, I love vanilla in all its forms (didn't love it in Coke, tho). But just lately, I've become quite fond of dark chocolate. . .

13) Plaid? You've got to be kidding. . .

15) It's funny, I work for a maker of automatic transmissions, but I have only ever owned manuals. I just like the 'feel' you have for the car with a manual. . .

16) Exactly what distinction is being made here?

17) I once got a 'D' on an (otherwise excellent) English paper because my (cursive) handwriting was so illegible. Ever since then, I print, except for my signature. . .

18) It's probably best if I refrain from commenting on this one. . . ;)

19) Uh, olive oil?

Bijoux said...

I like these. It's fun to get to know you, True.

Fusion said...

Oh, I like this meme...
gonna do it too!

Trueself said...

Des - Always happy to indulge you, my friend. But vanilla over chocolate? Really? Sigh. . . some people. ;-)

Cocotte - Thanks

Fuse - Yes, please do! I look forward to reading your answers.