Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good News/Bad News

Good News
To those of you counseling me to not hook up with J this Saturday, you will be happy to know that we will not be getting together this Saturday or anytime soon.

Bad News
The reason we are not getting together is because J's wife read a text message from me before he did which referenced this Saturday's plans.

Good News
M, the new FWB, is turning out to be a really good FWB. Lunchtimes have never been so fun (and no he absolutely does not work where I do, but lives close by).

Bad News
M is also married, just like most of my outside interests.

Good News
I have the opportunity to make new friends and have a good time this Friday night which I didn't think I could attend because of my plans with J on Saturday but can now attend.

Bad News
It is a get together of bi men and bi women to do whatever comes to mind at a local hotel. This is bad news only if I decide that I really want to behave myself and not participate in such things.

No comments: