Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme

I've skipped these the last couple of weeks. Just wasn't feelin' it. Today I am so here you go. Enjoy.

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? Disgust at myself for going there at all.

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate? iPods

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about? College basketball

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? Amazing Grace

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: Greens other than iceberg lettuce

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers? Determine your purpose for writing a blog and then follow your heart. Don’t let others tell you how it “should be” done.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? They swear they didn’t have an alternate.
Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? I wish they had chosen darned near any name instead of the one they gave me.

8. What in your life are you waiting for? The time when I really can get on with my life.

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? It is the chair I ordered from Living XL.

10. Today–what song represents you? Love Sick Stomach Ache

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? That I really can write and that I really do have my own opinions about things.

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today? Whatever is clean, comfy, and generally presentable for work.
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today? I am a lazy ass who likes comfy clothes and doesn’t much care what I look like.

No comments: