Monday, February 12, 2007

Good Things

BJ spent three days with me – Thursday evening through Sunday morning. BJ does some very good things for me when he is with me.

First, when I need to make a phone call he encourages me to do so but doesn’t push and doesn’t offer to make it for me. My desire to be my very best me in front of him then leads me to just go ahead and make the damn calls.

Second, he lets me lean on him and cry when I need the release. I was suffering from big time frustration with W one night and BJ held me while I cried. He just let me cry. No telling me not to cry, no telling me it would all be okay, no telling me what I ought to do to fix anything. Instead, he just held me and let me cry. Very cool.

Third, he and I have talked a lot about sex and fantasies and desires and limits and, well, just about every aspect of intimacy. We have many things in common in our likes and desires.

Fourth, when we are together we are very intimate with one another, not just sexually, but in many ways large and small. He holds me. He looks me in the eyes when we talk. He respects my limits, but also helps me stretch those limits just a little which I really like.

BJ’s not perfect though. Nobody is. There are a few things that bother me some. His lack of attention at times when I talk to him is frustrating. He doesn’t tune me out all the time, but he definitely does zone out occasionally letting me wonder if he cares enough about me to listen to me. Okay, that’s the only flaw I can remember. He doesn’t have many. He truly doesn’t. He’s a very good man.

I love him deeply and passionately. Now if we just weren’t both married to other people life would be grand.

5 comments:

Val said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend (heavy sigh)! Gee, I vaguely remember what passion feels like...

stinkypaw said...

Enjoy those moments and like you said "nobody'sperfect!" Remember that!

Karin's Korner said...

I am so excited that you got to spend a few days with BJ, what fun. Let us know how your first day at your new job went.

Anonymous said...

Let's all be thankful for the good things we find

freebird said...

I'm pleased for you that you've been able to spend some time together sharing intimacy. And good to hear that you see things realistically, not so blinded by love that you can't see imperfections. Sometimes it's hard to admit, and address, those doubts when all you want is for it to be perfect.