Thursday, August 14, 2008

Seeing Red

If someone were to reach up through my vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes, grab my ovaries and try to pull my whole faulty reproductive system inside out surely it wouldn’t hurt much worse than the cramps I’m having today. And while we’re in the realm of TMI, let me just say that the hemorrhaging that is occurring thanks to Aunt Flo today is driving me insane. Hourly trips to the restroom are required to maintain hygiene and freshness in spite of using Super Plus tampons and Overnight sized pads.

Sometimes I think living without a uterus wouldn’t be so bad.


On the other hand, I dare anyone to try to mess with me today. If they do, I'm liable to go postal on their ass. Back off while you still can, and throw me another piece of chocolate. Grrr...

No comments: