Friday, December 15, 2006

Somebody Cares

I was surprised yesterday that somebody, one of my blog readers, actually left me a voicemail message on my voicemail number that you can find to the right in my profile.

I won't say who it was as I don't know that they want me to share that information, but I would like to say to that person right here and now, THANK YOU. Thank you for caring enough to check up on me. Yes, I'm fine. I know my blog entries of the last week or so have been vastly different from my usual stuff, but I don't have anything new to say there. I still love BJ. W is still living in the guest room, yelling at N, and trying to talk me out of splitting up. I'm still struggling the same struggles as always. So there just isn't much to say as there is really nothing new going on there. I know, I know, not that that has ever stopped me before from blathering on, but I've not felt well this week either so that may have some impact.

Anyway, it's nice to know that somebody cares. I'm touched. Thanks again. Call anytime.

P.S.
Your voice didn't sound anything like I thought it would.

2 comments:

oldbear said...

Hi TS, glad to see you are posting normally and holding up OK!

PAX and happiness, Oso Viejo.

Trueself said...

Thanks OB.