Sunday, January 07, 2007

Time for a New Poll, but

The blogger gods are not smiling on me. I've tried several times to post a new poll, but it's not working so I give up. I'll just report the results of the last poll and maybe if I'm feeling up to it I'll post another sometime in the future.

Last week's poll gathered a plethora of responses. Oh wait. No it didn't. Only a handful of people responded. Apparently my polls are getting boring.

Full results from the last poll:
Do you make resolutions, and do you try to keep them? [10 votes total]

I make resolutions and definitely work hard at keeping them (0) 0%
I make resolutions and sort of try to keep them (3) 30%
I make resolutions but have little intention of keeping them (2) 20%
I make resolutions with no intention of keeping them (0) 0%
Nope, I don't make resolutions (5) 50%

No comments: