Saturday, November 01, 2008

New Month, New Outlook?

Umm, no. No new outlook yet at least, but yeah at least it's a new month. May November suck a lot less than October did.

I came down with another cold, or relapsed into the last one. Either way, it totally fucked up my plans for the weekend. First, I didn't get to go to the Illini football game. Second, I'm not getting to go to the Halloween party tonight. Third, although I totally understand that BJ doesn't want me to pass my cold on to him it is still disappointing that he didn't offer to come over even if just to bring me a little something to eat or something. Intellectually, I completely understand. Emotionally, it left me hurting.

I'm in a bitchy mood. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy. So just ignore me. I'm trying to.

1 comment:

oldbear said...

Hey Girl, I have been out of contact for a long time.

Just MHO but maybe could've at least stopped by right quick and brought you some soup or a stuffed animal or given you a lil heating pad or something.

I hope you get better soon!!

Vic aka OldBear.