Friday, November 16, 2007

The Fours Meme

Well, Kimba tagged the entire internet to do this meme, so I for once am not actually stealing a meme but doing one legitimately by tagging (sort of). Ha!

Four dishes I like to cook:

1. Apple, pecan or pumpkin pie with crust made from scratch.
2. Tofu veggie stirfry with brown rice
3. Biscuits and gravy
4. Lentil soup

Four qualities I love in people:

1. Loyalty
2. Kindness
3. Intelligence
4. Courtesy

Four places I have been:

1. San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. Lahaina, Maui
3. Mazatlan, Mexico
4. Nassau, Bahamas

Four things in my bedroom:

1. Antique Lane cedar chest
2. Adult toy collection in the drawer of my nightstand
3. Small TV/DVD player combo
4. Four (yes I said four) closets (plus the one in the hallway just outside the bedroom door)

Four dirty words I like:

1. Craptastic
2. Godfuckingdamnit - for those really frustrating times, not that I have those, of course
3. Absofuckinglutely!
4. Unfreakingbelievable

Four people I'm tagging:
Well, heck, Kimba already tagged the whole internet, who's left? LOL

No comments: