- N is growing up so very fast. He’s only a foot shorter than my mom, he’s only 3 shoe sizes away from mine, and he’s starting third grade. Where did the time go?
- W doesn’t get that the way he talks to people is not kind. He just doesn’t get it. Why do I keep holding out hope that someday he will get it? Why do I even think he might change?
- BJ and I have plans to see each other in late September. It is so nice to have something to which I can look forward.
- I can’t help but wonder, and worry, about how “Finished Last” is doing. It’s amazing how much you can come to care about someone that you’ve never actually met.
- Why isn’t it as hard to get into a marriage as out of it?
- When will I ever learn to stop being intimidated and stand up for myself?
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Just a Mish Mash
Having not a coherent thought in my head here are some random thoughts flitting through: