Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yep! That's Me. . .

and it's probably way more than you wanted to know about me.

My Erotic Personality is The Bottom. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Bottom!

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

The Bottom is happiest sexually when being told what to do. Abandonment of mind and body is what The Bottom believes will push them toward real sexual fulfillment. They seek to prove their commitment to their lovers, often testing their own boundaries to their limits (and beyond). Enduring physical pain to prove how total their dedication is to themselves and their partners is not at all unusual. In fact, it is standard for many. The Bottom functions on a highly emotional level, closely linking the physical with the spiritual and intellectual. Therefore, sex for The Bottom is an all-consuming experience and not undertaken lightly, especially if they are serving more than one Top.

5 comments:

mia said...

I just took it, too. We're the same! But that's not surprising. :)

Val said...

*Snort* I'm a Show-off -- but of all the descriptions that DOES fit me the closest ;-)

Al Laddin said...

Not at all! I'd love to know more about you, Tru...

Guess what I am ;)

Trueself said...

Mia - From what I've read in your blog I would've been shocked if you'd come up as any other type. ;-)

Val - A show off, eh? Interesting little bit of insight into your psyche.

Al - Now who's flirting? ;-)

Al Laddin said...

Moi???????