Thursday, March 20, 2008

Deep Breathing

Taking a few deep breaths before I embark on my journey to my parents' house today. We'll be leaving after lunch so we will be there in time for dinner. This is not going to be fun. It is particularly not going to be fun given that N is in a nasty mood today. Oh boy, three hours in a car with a grumpy kid. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

So I'm taking a few deep breaths, and crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best.

There will be no post tomorrow as I will not have internet access, but I'll be back on Saturday and will hopefully post a little something then even if it's late.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I hope it all goes well. Hopefully N got over the grumpiness. Kids' moods can change so fast.

Trueself said...

Bunny - You are so right about kids' moods. He was in a great mood the rest of the day. Go figure.