Monday, March 10, 2008

OMG, I Almost Went a Whole Day Without a Post

Ah, I was thinking my last post was done today, but it wasn't. Yikes, what a bad Blog 365 blogger I would be to skip a day. Thank goodness I woke up after falling asleep somewhere along about 8:00 p.m. tonight so I could post this bit of nothing.

I have nothing more to say right now. Oh, except thanks for all the kind comments to my last post. You are all too kind.

Hopefully, tomorrow will find me a bit more eloquent. . . or at the very least with a little something to say.

Oh well, here's an interesting tidbit:
bedroom toys
Powered By Adult Toys Store

Maybe I should change careers. I ain't making near that much as a beancounter.

8 comments:

Bunny said...

So what exactly are you doing to get $120 more per hour than me? Hmmm?

Trueself said...

Pay me for an hour and find out!

:-O

Did I say that out loud?

Anonymous said...

Dang True, I ain't made of money. Of course, I was worth $1,163, so according to the math, I would owe you $46 per hour....hmmm, I think I have enough for a few hours....

Trueself said...

SM - You wish, buddy, you wish. . .

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll be a little bad and say...
I think not too long ago, I could have been a freebie for you.

Now the price is too much for me to afford.

This inflation stuff is getting out of hand, I better call the federal reserve (in the hopes I can afford you again).

Trueself said...

SM - There are no freebies in life! Remember that. . .

The barter system still works though. No cash required.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I sense a negotiation possibility...

I also sense a really erotic fantasy happening in my head...

Care to share some thoughts on what we might trade?

Trueself said...

SM - I'm afraid all negotiations must go through my manager. . .
;-)