Thursday, March 27, 2008

Little to Say

Not much to say today. I have a special weekend planned.

Originally, it was going to be a full weekend with a date with woman I know on Friday and then meeting a couple for some adult fun on Saturday.

Then the woman canceled on me for Friday way early on.

Then BJ and I got back together, and I wasn't quite sure what to do about the Saturday plans. I didn't even talk to him about it until earlier this week at which time I checked with the female half of the couple to see if Saturday was still on. It was not. Their plans had changed. I was bummed. It looked like it was going to be a boring weekend this weekend, full of family angst and helping W pack his things for his move next week.

Lo and behold a day or two ago things changed. I will be enjoying this weekend very much with someone very special to me. This is totally unexpected and totally wonderful. Now I am looking forward to the weekend very much.

3 comments:

Val said...

Yee-haw! Well I'm glad SOMEBODY will be having a good time...

Trueself said...

Val - Me too, and I'm sorry you're having such a rough go of it these days. My thoughts are with you.

Drama said...

Have a great weekend, girlfriend. Although I don't think I need to tell you that...I'm confident you will. ::grin::

*hugs*
Drama