Sunday, March 02, 2008

Quite the Weekend

My oh my. It would take a weekend to tell everything that happened this weekend, but I don't have time for that right now.

Cliff's notes version:
Friday night - Out with the bi group for dinner at an Italian restaurant followed by a visit to a strip club. Had my first chocolate martini (but it won't be my last!) that night. Spent the night with one of the group (minds out of gutter, I slept on the couch) after we got in about 2:00 a.m. Got a call during dinner from someone I didn't expect to hear from with news of another relationship gone sour. Turns out Karma works quickly sometimes.

Saturday - Drove a couple of hours to spend the rest of the weekend with a friend. She and I talked and talked and then went out with a group of her friends last night. She has awesome friends. We talked, we laughed, we drank, we danced, we went to Denny's at 3:00 a.m. We had a great time. Finally got back to my friend's house and to bed around 4:30 a.m.

Today - Slept in. (surprise, surprise) Hanging out for a while then it's back home to dreary day to day life and dealing with the mundane details that has to offer.

3 comments:

Dina said...

glad to hear you had fun :)

Desmond Jones said...

Aw, Truey, you posted the vid just for me, dintcha?

;)

Trueself said...

Rumple - Thanks, it was a great weekend.

Des - Just for you darlin', just for you. ;-)