Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Well?

Warning: Extreme language ahead. Read at your own risk.

Hmm, he's still here. That's right. He is still in the house. Why? I don't know. We don't speak. I haven't asked. He hasn't offered. Dysfunctional? Oh hell yeah. Totally dysfunctional. Apparently, he told the counselor that he'll be out by the end of the week. The counselor shared that much with me as I ranted and raved about not having a clue what the fuck is going on. She also helped me develop a strategy for addressing the situation.

Stupid fucking asshole. Get out of my house! Go away! Shoo! Shoo!

Goddamned motherfucking son of a bitch.

Grrrr...........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when you get a chance, you could tell us what you really think.

Oh, you did?

Read the post again?

OK.

Val said...

Sorry, hon...
I seem to have the opposite problem; P disappeared so readily that I DIDN'T get to scream at him as much as I wanted to ;-) !
Of course in many ways this is a relief; who needs that drama??

Bunny said...

Most leases start on the first of a month, so I figured maybe that's why he was leaving as of yesterday. Hmmm. Maybe the last tenants didn't get out in time for the place to be cleaned and such in time. I'm going with that theory, giving W the benefit of the doubt.

Call him from work and ask him. That way you don't have to do it face-to-face. (I know you don't like the phone either, but sometimes you have to go with the lesser of two evils.)

freebird said...

Not a good April fools' prank.

So sorry to hear about this let-down.

Serenity said...

He's trying to assert himself in the only way he thinks he has left; i had to deal with the same passive aggressive bullshit with the ex until i thought my head would explode. He WILL leave, you WILL have peace and quiet and hey, even serenity, soon, i promise. Light at end of tunnel, coming soon.

Trueself said...

SM - It's almost a week later. He's still here, and this post still applies.

Val - It ain't easy either way, huh? Hugs to you my friend.

Bunny - Hmm, a week later, and he's still here. Plus he's taken some stuff to the apartment. I can see I'm going to have to place a hard deadline on him.

FB - Thanks for your ever present support.

Serenity - Sometimes I'm not sure if that's daylight at the end of the tunnel or headlight. Bleah. . .