Thursday, April 03, 2008

No Comment

More accurately, no replies to your comments. Thank you for those that continue to leave comments even though I'm not replying to them right now. I appreciate every single one of your comments. Somehow I can't bring myself to write replies right now. I can barely even write a post, if you can call what I've been posting lately real posts. If it weren't for my lunacy obsession commitment to Blog 365 I probably wouldn't have posted more than once or twice this week.

So there's not so much to read here, but here's a little song to fill some time and space:

3 comments:

mia said...

I'm thinking about you. Hoping you can wade your way through this as painlessly as possible. Someday you'll look back on this week with relief as you have the man you love in your arms.

freebird said...

TS, I love hearing from you and finding out how you're getting on, but I'm wondering why you've saddled yourself with this Blog 365 thing. Just why? Isn't your blog supposed to be for YOU, not the other way round?

That outa the way(!), yes, I echo what Mia says, of course I do. And you will.

BTW, most of my life I hated Johnny Cash, or rather, his music - until I heard this and any others made at that time in his life. I underwent a complete turnaround. So stirring.

Trueself said...

Mia - You are so right. Eventually this will all be a blip on the screen of my life. I'm trying to wait patiently for that time.

FB - Good question. Why Blog 365? Lunacy perhaps? I don't know. I've always been impressed by those who kept daily journals or diaries. Looking back at them, even mundane things can be fascinating as I found when going through some of the family diaries that W's mom had kept in her possession from a generation or two before her. I may never do it again, but for me 2008 is the year I try to post every single day even if only to say nothing. LOL