Monday, October 20, 2008

Back But Not Quite Here

Back from the blogger weekend. I was not fun to be with this weekend. I know that. I had a cold. . . which aggravated my asthma. . . which made breathing difficult. . . which made me grumpy. . . which made me less than fun to be around. I dragged along behind the rest of the folks there and even skipped a get together on Sunday to sleep late and try to feel better. I so wish I'd been in better form, but alas the cold took its toll on me. I tried not to let the grumpiness show through the best I could, but I probably didn't do so good at that. At least BJ was there to help me through it. For some strange reason, he loves me even when I'm sick and grumpy.

I have a longer post on the weekend started that will include my impressions of each of those in attendance, but it will take a while to finish so I just thought I'd let you know that I am back.

More to come. . .

3 comments:

FTN said...

I'm so sorry you were sick this weekend. We missed you on Sunday morning!

You didn't seem grumpy at all to me, but then, we were at opposite ends of the table and didn't get to talk much.

Desmond Jones said...

Sorry you were under the weather; we did miss you Sunday morning.

But, you represented yer school in proud fashion, I must say. . .

Fusion said...

Sorry you're still not feeling better True, missed seeing you on Sunday too. Hope you feel better soon.