Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Not Here

Thanks to the blogger gods that allow me to write this post the day before it will actually appear here.

So I'm not here. I am at a blogger gathering in the great Hoosier state. I am missing the Illini/Hoosier football game just to attend. I also skipped the Bulls/Jazz game last night because I was supposed to have company headed to the blogger gathering. I gave up a lot for this weekend. All I can say is these people damned well better be entertaining. It takes a lot to get me to give up my sporting events.

From my understanding we'll all be partaking of lots of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Oh wait, no that must be a different group on a different weekend. This weekend, given the participants, we'll more likely be partaking of heavy duty religious discussions. To tell you the truth, if that's the direction things go I believe there are a few of us who may splinter off into our own subgroup and seek other forms of entertainment.

After I get back I'll let you know all the juicy details. Perhaps some will be true and some will be false, and I'll let you guess which are which. See you when I get back.

2 comments:

Digger Jones said...

I'm definitely looking forward to the juicy details!

Hoping for a hot tub scene.

Desmond Jones said...

Yeah, I'll be interested to hear your impressions, too.

I dunno how we all were, relative to your expectations, but I did notice that the 'splinter group' never particularly formed. And I'm glad of that. . .