Tuesday, May 29, 2007

24

Stealing, once again, from All of Her Secrets.

What was on your mind yesterday? Unpacking, missing BJ
What is on your mind today? BJ
Do you like bonfires? Yes
Have you lived up to your parents' expectations? No
Are we more likely to find you in a coffee bar or a nightclub? Coffee bar.
Do you gamble? Rarely
Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes
Do you drink alcohol? Yes
Turn your head to the right -- what do you see? Cubicle wall with floorplan tacked to it
How tall are you? 5'6"
Describe your last date: Other than the times with BJ which aren't exactly really dates, it would have to be going to dinner at Chevy's with V
Do you have rhythm? Yes
What web browser do you use? IE.
What time zone are you in? Central
Do you wear a wristwatch? Yes, when I don't forget to put it on
Are you clumsy or graceful? There's a reason my parents didn't name me Grace.
Do you like to spy on people? Yes
Are football players paid too much? Well, in a free market economy I suppose not as it is all about supply and demand. However, there does seem to be some sticky moral/ethical issue involved particularly when you see children starving in poverty while football players drive around in their big SUVs, wasting money on booze, drugs and gambling.
Does time always kill pain? Definitely not
First kiss? 8th grade, Tom, on my front porch
Are you complicated? Without a doubt
Do you believe in heaven? Yes
Are you free with your feelings? Yes, sometimes too much so
How much money do you have in your wallet right now? I'm down to just a little bit of coinage, no paper money right now

2 comments:

Mia said...

Oh I like this one...I may copy it.

Trueself said...

Miranda - Feel free. I find sometimes when I've got nothing to post stealing/copying/borrowing a meme fits the bill!